The care and protection of children, young people and adults involved in Church activities is the responsibility of everyone who participates in the life of the Church.
We are committed to
- Promoting a safe environment and culture
- Safely recruiting and supporting all those with any responsibility related to children and vulnerable adults
- Responding promptly to every safeguarding concern or allegation
- Caring pastorally for victims/survivors of abuse or other affected persons
- Caring pastorally for those who are the subject of concerns/allegations of abuse and other affected persons
- Responding to those that may pose a present risk
If you have any immediate concerns please use one of the following contacts:
Mr I Merryweather Parish Safeguarding Rep T: 01482 867958
Revd Canon Jonathan Baker Vicar T: 01482 868540
Julia O’Hara T: 07551124951
If there is immediate risk of danger please contact the police on 999.
NSPCC 0808 800 5000 | Childline 0800 1111 | Stop It Now 0808 10000 900 | NAPAC 0808 801 0331 | Samaritans 116 123 | Family Lives 0808 800 2222 | National Domestic Violence Helpline 0808 2000 247 | Action On Elder Abuse 080 8808 8141