Why we recommend the Church of England Parish Giving Scheme
I am text block.
- It is a direct debit which can be set up from this page in less than 5 minutes – no need to involve a bank, just have your card details ready.
- You may gift aid your giving by simply ticking a box. This will add 25% to your donation if you pay UK tax.
- You may also use this scheme to make a one-off donation, anonymously if you wish.
- You may opt to increase your gift annually in line with inflation.
- It reduces the burden of work on Minster staff and is cheaper to run than an envelope system.
- The scheme provides a professional, effective donation management system to support us in funding our mission and ministry.
Watch the video below to find out more
(Less than 2 minutes)
You can set up your regular giving to Beverley Minster by selecting one of three methods:
Call PGS on 0333 002 1271
If you are changing the way you donate, don’t forget to cancel your current method.